Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My top 3 favorite flowers

I love flowers, they just make me feel good. Kinda like a good candle.
I have a hard time trying to find plants that work in our area and that look good. When we go to 
theme parks I make a mental note of the plants that they use and placement of those plants.
I have even taken pictures so I can remember the names of those plants.

Here is a list of my
 top 3 favorite flowers that I am able to grow.

Pentas: they stay full of color for most of the year.
They do great in pots, if planted in ground the get bigger.
They are a sun loving plant. 
One year they came back after the winter. 
They need mostly sun. I do water them every night. 
So they will need some attention.
Biggest perk; they attract Hummingbirds and butterflies.





Geraniums: They get so big and full. 
They do well in partial sun. Does need daily watering. 
In Texas I have been able to have these all year. 
My mom always loved Geraniums, so I am kinda partial to them.


                                                       Inpatients: I love inpatients!  I love
                                             that they bloom in the shade.  We have a covered porch
                                                   and I need a plant to add some color. They do
                                                                best with daily watering.



I hope that you find this post helpful in your search for flowers.  
I hope that your flowers bring a smile to your day like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin