Sunday, May 17, 2015

Swan Creek Candle Review



Swan Creek Candles

Have you ever heard of the Swan Creek Candle company?
About 2 years ago I was shopping in a little shop.
  There was an amazing smell that drew me to the corner of this shop.
You can smell them without taking the lid off.
I've been in love every since.
Let me tell you about these candles. 

I do want to let you know Swan Creek doesn't know I am writing this post about them.
They only know me as an order #.
When I experience a good product or a good experience,
I like to share it with all my friends.




When shopping for these candles, I could only find them in
the Bass Pro Shops and this little store in Gruene, TX.
Of course, when you shop in a store you pay a little more. However in the store
you can smell them to find your favorite scents.

I found, I can order online for a little cheaper and guess what, 
they usually throw in a Thank You gift. 
Isn't that wonderful of them?
This time my Thank You gift was Pink Marshmallow Frosting melts.
Yes, it does smell as amazing as it sounds.  The day my box came my daughter was 
drawn instantly to that package.  While she was doing her school work, she sat with that 
Pink Marshmallow Frosting opened beside her.  She just kept taking deep breaths and rejoicing
in the smell.


Swan Creek is very careful to wrap everything really well.
Look at all that bubble wrap.





My favorite scents are Vanilla Pound Cake, Gingerbread, Thai Pear, Warm Cinnamon Melts
and now Pink Marshmallow Frosting.


I would love to know if you have a favorite brand of candles or 
if you love Swan Creek Candles too. 
Leave a comment and share your wonderful finds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin