Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Flea market madness in Warrenton, TX

 Twice a year in Warrenton, TX
They hold miles of flea markets. When you first get there you are overwhelmed.
I have only been twice and I still don't think I understand
how to navigate through the thousands of vendors.
I have managed to convince my husband to tag along every time.
I love having him with me because he helps me to see where I can put something
or does it have potential, there is less impulse spending that way.
It never fails though when we leave I always remember something I looked at 
and realize where I could of put it.
I wanted to share with you some of my finds from our last trip.




                                     This little tray table worked out perfect in our guest bath.


I wish I had gotten more but I fell in love with the 3 things I did get. 

I thought I would throw in some extra photos of some of the things we saw at the flea markets.


                                      This vendor had a booth of all doll heads, I gotta be honest
                                                                  it was a little creepy.


                         This was a traveling gypsy wagon, it was for sale it was really neat inside.




                                                       This was made of shells.




This little camper was a dressing room.


                My cute husband trying to talk me into buying him this cart.  He almost got it.
                                                  He did get the shovel in his hand.




I don't understand the hand thing, maybe it is for vendors.
If you ever get a chance to go, I recommend it.  You never know what you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin