Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Glimpse of My Kitchen


Living in a Log Cabin can make photos difficult
the photos tend to turn out darker.
I haven't learned the art of using a flash or extra lighting yet. 

My favorite part of my kitchen is our sink. 
I have always wanted a big farm sink. 
It holds tons of dishes.
On this day, I just happen to have all the dishes done.


Farm House Sink




Lights from Ballard Design










This view is of our pantry, it is across from the kitchen sink.
It is an open storage area.
When we first moved in it was hard to get used to it being open.
The openness encourages me to keep it orderly. 

The kitchen island is handy for so many things.

Our island has storage cabinets on the other side.
This side has open shelving.
Used to display books or anything to your hearts content.



The first time I saw the Cow Head was on Miss Mustard Seed
I feel in love with her and knew she would be a perfect addition to our kitchen.

Then I saw this her on Decor Steals, 
I just had to have her.
She just fits this big white spot.  
She has become a conversational piece.








Hope you enjoyed looking into our kitchen in our Log Cabin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin