Sunday, February 2, 2014

How I did my Gallery wall

Gallery Walls

I love gallery walls the question is how do you 
make them look neat, not just thrown up there.

I scoured the web, looked at pinterest for weeks. Then came up with how to fill
my stairwell with a "Gallery Wall"



We found it easier to start with a big focal point and work our way out and around or down.
I choose to use some black and white pictures, and some that had some pop of color.
I also wanted to throw in some different textures.
I had most of the frames but some were not the color I wanted so I spray painted them.



I found the little scottie dog when I was visiting my mom in Indiana,
I just knew he belonged on my wall.




I like to throw in some color, so the pumpkins gave some great color and
below the blue bonnets added some too.
I also wanted to add pictures that were not of people,
I added the pumpkin picture and the foot one that is under the scottie dog.
I think those photos add some fun.



I hope my Gallery Wall has inspired you to be creative and start your own Gallery Wall.
It is always fun to visit friends and admire their Gallery.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin