Monday, July 16, 2012

Saving Money and the World One Baggie at a Time

We don't really have a lot of money.  We do ok and I'm not complaining, but sometimes my friends will say "I don't know how you do it".  I'm guessing they mean, "I don't know how you do so much without being rich!"  HaHa.

I wanted to share this post as a way to answer "How I do it".


Notice the baggies drip drying on the utensils?  Yep, I wash and reuse my baggies (except those that have had raw meat in them.. they go in the trash).  This is just one of many small ways that I save money.  Also, notice that they are Christmas Holiday designs?  This photo was taken in July.  I go the day after Christmas and fight the lines to stock up on discounted holiday items.  I rarely run out of holiday baggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin